- The Art Contest theme: "Your Favorite Indoor Sport." Whether it's your favorite team, player, gear, or game in action – show us your best sports-inspired work!
- The contest is open to anyone in grades K-12. Each student may submit one artwork.
- Artworks can be submitted using the form's link below any time between now and May 22, 5pm CDT.
- Artworks will be divided and judged by age groups. Winners will be picked accordingly, two winners for each age group, and announced on June, 1st, the International Children's Day.
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
3rd - 5th Grade
6th - 8th Grade
9th - 12th Grade
- Winners will receive Amazon e-Gift Cards for $100 (1st place) and $50 (2nd place) and will be featured on our website, in our monthly newsletter, and on all social media platforms.
- Winners will be notified via the email submitted on the form.
- Any 2-D media artform will be considered and judged based on creativity and originality. Any art that is considered explicit or graphic will not be considered.
- Only US residents can participate.
- Please take a look at the following tree-planting organizations' websites in order to choose one, so you can indicate your choice later in a submission form:
SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK HERE
- Arbor Day Foundation, WWW.ARBORDAY.ORG
- Community Greening, WWW.COMMUNITYGREENING.ORG
- Eden Reforestation Projects, WWW.EDENPROJECTS.ORG
- Friends of Trees, WWW.FRIENDSOFTREES.ORG
- One Tree Planted, WWW.ONETREEPLANTED.ORG
- Trees Forever, WWW.TREESFOREVER.ORG
- Trees for the Future, WWW.TREES.ORG
- Your Children's Trees, WWW.YOURCHILDRENSTREES.ORG
(this is a link to a short registration form where you will attach your artwork)
We invite you to follow us on social media via the links below so you won't miss our announcements! We also kindly ask everyone to share this contest (using the hashtag #ArtForTrees) so, all together, we could plant the trees on behalf of as many kids as possible!FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM LINKEDIN TWITTER
<-- BACK TO THE GALLERY